Oftentimes, when thinking about buying a new house, it is easy to get distracted by the things we want. We might get caught up with the updated kitchen or backyard in the process of moving into our new home, but one thing that many people forget to take into account – is Vastu!
What is Vastu?
Vastu is an ancient Indian concept that has been used for centuries to determine the best place to live, work and store personal belongings. The principles of Vastu govern the flow of energy in a building and can be used to improve the overall well-being of its occupants.
Here are some things to keep in mind when purchasing a house:
\1. Location is key! Make sure you choose a property that is situated in a good location – one that is close to schools, public transportation, shopping, and other businesses.
2. Be aware of your surroundings! Pay attention to your home’s surroundings and make sure they are in good condition. Check for any obstructions or negative energy sources (such as dark corners or noisy neighbours), and try to find a property that has positive energy readings.
3. Get advice from a professional! If you haven’t done so already, consult with a Vastu consultant before making any purchase or alterations to your home. They can help you identify any potential problems and make necessary repairs or adjustments.
4. Follow the rules! There are specific rules governing how objects should be placed concerning each other, what colours should be used, how the rooms should be arranged, and how appliances should be kept. Vastu consultants can help you understand and follow these rules.
5. Take care of your walls! Wall coverings are important to consider too. Think about the materials – such as glass or brick – that you wish to use on your walls; this will affect the flow of energy positively or negatively, depending on whether it is transparent or opaque, for example. Vastu recommends that you try to avoid using any material (such as glass or stone) if there is an existing asbestos problem in the building.
How does the location of a home affect its inhabitants?
There are a few things to keep in mind when purchasing a home, one of which is the location. According to Vastu science, the placement of a home can have a significant impact on its inhabitants. Things to keep in mind:
1) The home should be located in an auspicious location.
2) The home’s layout should be conducive to good health.
3) The garden and surrounding areas should be well-maintained.
4) The property should face away from negative aspects of the lunar cycle.
5) The property should be situated near major roads and other important infrastructure.
6) The house should have enough space for all its inhabitants.
Tips for finding the best house
The things to keep in mind when looking for a house include the location, size, layout, and features. Location is obviously the most important consideration, followed by size. The layout should be based on the individual’s needs and preferences. Features can include features like an outdoor area or views.